Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aaliyah El-Amin's Milestones

This essay i really liked. I definitely agree with everything she says. When I was younger all i wanted to do was play outside all day long with my friends. I didn't even really kno what sex or drugs were until high school. Now a days, most kids barely go outside. They sit inside with their electronics. Whether its sitting in front of the tv all day watching cartoons or playing on their parents computer. I think its rediculous that 12 year olds have cell phones and their own computers now. It makes me sad to see that my 12 year old neice acts more like a 16 year old then a 12 year old.
I believe its only going to get worse too. These kids are growing up to fast like they are because people that are still kids themselves are the ones trying to raise them.
This essay just made me think about how horrible i think this world is becoming which i probably shouldn't get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment